Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

The Learning Pit Portfolio Sample

WALA: The Learning Pit


 Description: We have been learning about when good learning happens.  

Task: Share what you know about the learning pit.

Criteria:
  • Draw the Learning Pit.
  • List at least 3 feelings that you might have when you are in the pit.
  • List at least 3 strategies that you could use to get out of the pit.
  • Label where good learning happens.
  • List 3 things you could say to yourself when you are in the pit.


Evaluation:
Reflect on a time when you have been in the pit.
    • How did you feel when you were in the pit? 
      I felt so frustrated and angry because I could not get it done.
    • What did you do to work out of the pit?
      I worked getting out of the pit by not giving up and still kept on trying and I will get there, and I did.

Feedback/Feedforward:
I think you did well with your images it showed a lot of detail and cool colours that match the other colours but I think you should work on your what you do it on because the writing was not that clear.
Jade


No comments:

Post a Comment