Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Te Reo Maori

WALT: communicate a message.



Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.
Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a  message well.
Task: Make a poster about Te Reo Maori.

Criteria:
Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.

Composition:  My poster is balanced. 


Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message.


Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop!



Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.

Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why?
    Well I am most proud of my group and I because we all  worked together, and had a lot of fun making the poster.

  1. What challenged you the most and why?
    The thing that challenged me was that when we were going over fived on the words because I was thinking to myself head that I was going to mess it up for my group and I.

  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
    Next time I will work towards on to making it only 3 colors so it doesn't look so crowdy on the poster.

Feedback/Feedforward:
Good job Sophie I think you should work on getting your poster a bit clearer and you words a bit clearer as well but apart from that I think you did well with your detail you put in it looks really cool.  Jade C

1 comment:

  1. A close to perfect post Sophie, It shows you have learnt a lot about Te Reo. Can you retain it though?

    ReplyDelete